Thursday, December 20, 2007

PLANNED PARENTHOOD PANHANDLES!

PP worker harasses woman at bus stop

The following is from an e-mail that we received from a young woman who was harassed by a Planned Parenthood employee while she was waiting at a bus stop in Pennsylvania.

My name is Samantha and I am 20 years old. I work full time in downtown Pittsburgh, Pa. I had an interesting conversation with someone who worked for Planned Parenthood the other day and I felt like sharing.

I was at my bus stop about 4 pm waiting for my bus to go home when someone who worked for Planned Parenthood came up to me and asked if I would like to make a donation to help support Planned Parenthood's efforts.

Now, knowing what I know about PP and having been pro-life since I first learned what abortion was, I POLITELY declined and told her that I was sorry but I did not support PP. This lady became irate. She asked what kind of person I was that did not support an organization that was committed to helping women and young girls. Once again, I politely told her that I was pro-life and I could not and would not support an organization that not only supports, but provides, abortions. She then told me that I had no clue what I was talking about and that I need to get my facts straight before I assumed things and get myself into trouble. It was at that point that I felt threatened, excused myself, and walked away to another bus stop.

I was appalled and at one point, even frightened for my safety. It was my first face to face with someone from PP and I hope to never have to go through that again.

From: STOPP

No comments: