Friday, October 06, 2006


Colorado Right to Life
Accepts Planned Parenthood's Invitation to Fight

The Rocky Mountain News (Oct. 5, 2006, p. 10D) quoted Cecile Richards, national president of Planned Parenthood, saying, "I've never backed down from a fight, and I'll be damned if Bush, Alito, and Colorado Right to Life are going to take away a woman's right to choose."

"We accept the fight," said Columbine dad Brian Rohrbough who was elected to the board of Colorado Right to Life in September. "A web search shows that Richards, the president of the largest child-killing business in America, commonly uses the phrase, 'I'll be damned,' and unless she repents, she’s right on that."

"Abortion is always wrong," added Rohrbough, "and Colorado Right to Life is not out for waiting periods, or parental consent, we’re out to stop the killing of unborn children."

Contact: Leslie Hanks, Vice President, Colorado Right to Life, 303 753-9394

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Leslie,

I just saw you on a CNN news clip, and I want to commend you and the voice you are giving unborn babies.

I am a mom of a young boy and expecting again, and my heart is wrenched each time I hear about a defenseless PERSON being terminated. I believe that every voice counts, and I wanted to use mine to bless you and encourage you in your dealings concerning pro-life issues.

Keep it up! Those babies need someone like you!

Sincerely,
Respecting ALL life in Canada.